A quick update

It's the honeysuckle time of year, the best time of year to breathe.

Both girls were here this weekend. Younger one is still here for almost another week, so I am not online much.

I can't seem to find time to write. It's driving me crazy. I'm just too hyper a person to sit all day at work and then come home and sit. I suppose I should be glad to have a job, but I need to go back to working physically if my other pastimes involve sitting.

Got some good direction at our last writers meeting, which I hope I remember by the time I get to use it. I have notes, but it helps to remember the discussions while editing.

I am a contest reader again this year. It's fun, but the contest has gotten bigger. I've probably got about a thousand pages to read before I switch batches with another reader and do it again. Not that I'd trade it. It's really a neat thing to do. I just wish I had the time to enjoy it.

I'm trying to make a baby quilt. I did these all the time back when me and my peers were having babies. It's been many years. This is for my cousin's upcoming daughter.

Stuff is coming up in my garden. My broccoli looks ecstatic. Everything else just looks sort of pleased.

What do you think of Firin'TheWholeEnamels? RoadKiln was already taken.

Comments