A whirlwind catch-up

I know I've been gone a lot. Quick catch-up.

Went to Florida to see my folks a few weeks ago. They're doing well. Kendra met us there, which was wonderful.

Working on my two etsy sites

www.etsy.com/shop/kickglassenamels
www.etsy.com/shop/LadenTreeSweets

Went to NC to visit Kurt's Mom. I have a great MIL. He played gigs the first two nights. First was in the town we used to live in. Saw lots of old friends and former customers of our coffeehouse. Packed the taphouse. Got together with two former employees the next day who are now engaged. She has a two year old daughter from a short lived marriage. We went to a children's museum. Had a big time.

Gig that night was at Sadlack's, a bar and sandwich shop which was our hangout many years ago and still hosts a lot of the same people. It's the kind of place you can take your kids. In fact, I did, many years ago. Great gig. High energy.

Class reunion the next day. Gotta go. Back later.

Comments