Zzzz

I'm exhausted. Working two jobs is taking its toll. I'm even considering dropping the census job, but if the other baker comes back, I'd like to be able to offer her job back to her. She's not expecting me to hold it for her forever, but she is dealing with a terminally ill family member. We don't really know how long a time we are talking about.

But it's made for some long days, and I feel wiped out. We are hosting a seder tomorrow night. I'm only working the baking job tomorrow, but I am having to turn most of the preparation over to my husband. Fortunately, he's an excellent cook. This is not his tradition, though. He isn't Jewish, but we have been doing this long enough that I guess it's our tradition at this point.

It rained most of today, but I got a few things planted in between squalls. I wanted to get the lettuce in the ground, and I had started some broccoli plants that were outgrowing their little cups.

The daffodils are blooming, the grass is green. Still have frost in the morning, but the trees are starting to bud. Yay!


Comments