Fall has sprung

We left on a Thursday morning. The weather was beginning to warm after a few frosty mornings. It was good timing. I didn't want to ask my dogsitter to cover and uncover the garden, and I didn't have to.

We came back Monday night to a riot of color. It was green when we left. I'm not sure how everything changed that fast, but it's gorgeous. I decided not to shoot anymore fall photos. I always get excited and shoot both fall colors and pictures of ice and snow. They look the same every year. Instead, I looked though my past photos, which are on a flash drive, for a picture of sumac. The colors on it are so intense, with both bright red and bright green at the same time. This is the view from both my bedroom and the little computer room, which used to be part of the bedroom.

Anyway, I found I had none, so I shot a picture to show you folks. But after this, I'm not shooting more photos of leaves. I have plenty.

For an unemployed person, I sure do work a lot. I'm not even sure when I've got a day off next. Probably Sunday. At some point, I need to get officially hired. I had made the transition to evening work, then got up really early to catch a flight to Florida (for my mom's 80th birthday) and threw the whole thing off. I worked last night and still woke up early. Gotta get this straight.

Comments