Tuesday 10

Since I don't seem to be blogging, I think I'll try Chris's format. I hope you don't mind, Chris.

1) Youngest daughter arrived Saturday. The plane she was supposed to get on in Baltimore turned out to be broken. They tried to fix it, then unloaded everyone and had to find another plane. She got here safe and sound, three hours late.

2) This is not the longest delay she has encountered. One time, they had to give her a hotel room for a night.

3) She is a night owl. Anyone who has worked evenings knows that you can't come home and go straight to sleep. It was nice to have someone else to sit up with me. We talked, sipped cognac, and played Bananagrams.

4) I didn't stay up for the eclipse. Just as well. I heard it was cloudy. It is now.

5) Did either 18 or 19 tins. Will probably do a few more if I get more tins. There's always a few last minute gifts.

6) Writer's group Christmas dinner tonight. I'm giving everyone (surprise) a tin.

7) Gonna make tomato basil bread.

8) Not working again this week. Good and bad. I get paid hourly.

9)Older daughter arrived safely in NC. Staying at boyfriend's mom's house.

10) Went into a writing block after nano. I think I just burned out. I don't even know how my novel is going to conclude. But I did add a little to my other WIP, so maybe it's starting again.


Comments