to-do

The weekend everyone at work has been dreading for months is over. We had some much booked that we rented a refrigerated truck to use as an extra walk-in cooler, then loaded it up for one of the weddings. Now I have two days off, and lots to do.

I'm making a to-do list and figured I share it.

Move plants outside, because today is cloudy for the first time in a while. I have seedlings that I started indoors and I don't want them to burn up.

Dig beds and plant rest of garden. My spring stuff is doing well. I need to thin out the lettuce and trellis the sugar peas.

Buy jalape�o plants. Plant them too.

Edit part of my story. That may wait until tomorrow.

Studio work. I put my sweets website on vacation because I don't want orders that I don't have time to fill. I left my enameling site up because most of the artwork is already made, so orders only require shipping. However, I got two orders for cabinet knobs, which are a custom item.

Read and critique two stories before tonight's writers meeting. This will be a small one. A bunch of people can't be there tonight.

Go to Lowe's to get knobs. The cabinet knobs I sell are mounted on plain manufactured knobs. I don't have 16 of them here.

Replace the reading glasses which live in my purse. One arm broke. Will try the dollar store next to Lowe's.

Get a large crochet hook at the Wal-Mart near Lowe's. I don't like shopping at Wal-Mart, but I like driving even less and I'll be right there. Probably get a bell pepper and milk while I'm there.

Deposit paycheck.

Gas up the car. It's easier for me to do this on non-work days, but there is a gas station next to my job if I can't get to it.

Go through mail (it's been piling up) and pay bills.

Writers group.

There's probably more, but I think I'll get started.


Comments